presented by One on One with LaVerne
Free Tire Changing Workshop
If the these thought every crossed your mind:
- I hope I dont get a flat, that will be the end of my ride
- I wish I knew how to change a tire.
- I would enjoy cycling better if I did not have to worrier about getting a flat.
- Oh well if I get a flat, I'll call someone to come and get me
This Clinic is for you. You will learn how to:
- Change your tire quicky
- Feel more confident if you get a flat
- Become more self-sufficient.
Come and join me and learn how to erase those thought.
Free Gear and Shifting Clinic
Learn the Answer to:
- When do i shift?
- What is the best climbing gear?
- What do I do if my chain comes off?
- Why do I bounce?
- How do i use my gears?
Tuesday, May 8,2012 6:30 - 7:30pm
Hosted by: Sole Sports
1006 E. warner Rd #104
Triathlon Transition Clinic
For beginner triathetes that have a Sprint Tri in their near future
Sunday, April 8, 2012 9:30am-3pm fee: 25.00*
how to set up your transition area, how to move throught transition quickly, Q&A, and a mini bike to run drill.
limited to 15.
Please check back for future Clinics.
Payment methods are: Check or Cash. Full payment is required the day of your first session--no exception, please.
*Pre-paid and non-refundable